Thursday, October 16, 2008

Inspiration: Dwipee-The diaper organizer

As a mother of three I have struggled over the years with unorganized diaper bags and awkward changing table experiences.

I have been using the concept of this idea since my first child was born in 2001. Then on May 7, 2007 I finally designed a diaper/wipe compact around the new huggie's wipe container.
Unlike current diaper wipe holders, mine is not a “one size fits all”. Mine adjust to fits individual daily needs. Whether it is a day trip on the airplane, or a quick trip to the store. My product is perfect for the job.

Other diaper wipe holders are basically a bag within a bag where everything has to be taken out. Mine is more of a compact; think of a make-up compact that fits easily into a purse and is easy to use, no mess to deal with. My product accentuates the current Huggie’s wipe containers that open in the center, making it just one less item to take up space on those small changing tables.

We all can use more organization that adjusts to our daily needs. One product that can easily be moved from bag to purse. And on top of that, bring order to the small space afforded by changing tables.This is how my product has helped me and now it is time to help every mother out there…or dad :)

No comments: